Fisker switches up its CEO, again
Fisker is bringing in another new CEO: former Volt executive Tony Posawatz. Former CEO Tom LaSorda only came on in February about 6 months ago replacing founder Henrik Fisker. Tom LaSorda wont stay on in an executive role, but he said on a call that he will help advise the new team.
Fisker also announced other new management changes including bringing on Joseph Chao as CEO of China and Asia, and Alberto Gonzalez as Vice President of Manufacturing. In recent months Fisker has also brought on Jim Yost as CFO, Barny Koehler as Co-Founder and Chief Business Development Officer, and Richard Beattie as Chief Commercial Officer.
- Official: Tony Posawatz replaces Tom LaSorda as Fisker CEO (Autoblog )
- New Fisker CEO, Tony Posawatz, was lead director of Chevy... (AutoblogGreen )
- Fisker Automotive names Tony Posawatz, former head of... (Green Car Congress )
- Fisker CEO Out, Volt-Chief In (Thetruthaboutcars )
- Fisker Replaces CEO with Former Chevrolet Volt Chief Manager (Automotive )
- Fisker replaces CEO LaSorda with former Volt boss Posawatz (Gm Inside News )