Climate Progress’s Debate Drinking-Game Guide
National Journal has helpfully published its Debate Drinking-Game Guide: Colorado Edition with the delightful image above. Their game has only two problems.
First, theres a lot of that extraneous non-energy/climate stuff. I mean if youre gonna have a drink every time A candidate says the number47 or Either candidate mentions his wife by first name or Ronald Reagan or Bill Clinton are invoked favorably by either candidate, its gonna be a long night or, rather, a short night for you.
Still, the guide helpfully urges people to have one drink if:
- Mitt Romney makes a joke about windmills.
- Mitt Romney brings up Solyndra.
- Either candidate mentions theKeystone XL Pipeline.
Of course theres nothing about climate change but what do you expect from the lamestream media? Oh, wait, NJ wrote this 2... [via Climate Progress]
- Renewable Energy Gets Brief Mention During 2012... (Renewable Energy World )
- Climate goes off the presidential radar (Watts Up With That )