Tom Cruise Doesn’t Disappoint in Rock of Ages
You know, if, of course, youre like me and have this unexplainable urge to vomit all over Tom Cruises face and weird body every time you see him on television or in magazines, because guys? He did not disappoint.
Weve talked about Tom Cruise and his new, craptastic role as Stacee Jaxx in Rock of Ages, but thus far, youve beexcessive commeexcessive commentary from him and any abundance of real photos where the obnoxiousness-level is at an all-time high, but Im here to pop your safe little bubble today, oh yes. That W magazine cover we looked at the other day? Heres a snippend if that doesnew, and if that doesnt put you completely off your breakfast, then the accompanying photos certainly will.
Tom on the most ridiculously redundant question anyone could possibly ask Tom Cruisewhether... [via Evil Beet Gossip]
- Tom Cruise Trained With a Baboon for 'Rock of Ages' (Just Jared )
- Tom Cruise flaunts his abs, fake tattoos in W mag (Ny Daily News )
- Tom Cruise: Tongue, Tats And Ripped Torso (X17online )
- Tom Cruise is hard core (Seriously OMG )
- Shirtless Tom Cruise Shows Off Abs and Tattoos in New Pics (Celebtv )
- Tom Cruise: W Magazine Photos as Stacee Jaxx (Pop On the Pop )
- At nearly 50 Tom Cruise proves he can still rock (Celebrity Mound )
- Tom Cruise Flaunts Fake Tattoos as Rock Of Ages Singer... (Grazia Daily )
- STAGE TUBE: Mary J. Blige Sings 'Any Way You Want It' in... (Broadway World )
- Tom Cruise Gets Shirtless, Looks Hot in the New W! (Celebrity Goss )