JYN: My father turns the newspaper pages with inner tension
Situation: My father turning the newspaper pages with tension (inner struggle). I am a little boy.
1. I am frustrated with my father because he turns the newspaper pages harshly and loudly.
2. I want my father to live with ease, to resolve his inner tension, to be kind and clear, to be whole and in integrity.
3. He should say what he feels and wants to us (his family), he should not compromise on his needs.
4. I need him to take care of himself, be clear and mature, tell my mother what he feels and wants.
5. He is tense, in inner struggle, unable to express what he feels and wants, explosive.
6. I dont ever want my father to turn the pages harshly and loudly again, to live with inner struggle without resolving it, to explode.
From a 141 session w. Danielle van A. over Skype:
My father... [via Mystery Of Existence]